Thursday, May 31, 2007

In lieu of a new post - a bitch from Atlas Hugged about the fact that I'm not posting.

Got this in my email today. Love this guy. And yes - it won't be long now. My bile is rebuilding and work is cooling off. :)

--------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Pants:

As I sit here, in anguish, on yet another mindless conference call discussing the politics of climate change, and the poor decision making ability of those who have introduced yet another mindless form of carbon tax on manufacturers, I am dismayed – no angered – by the lack of new content on your site. Admittedly, I use you as a distraction as my colleagues in the industry mindlessly pontificate on the inside knowledge they profess to have. Like so many others, I know for a fact that the decision making chicken at the PMO doesn't cluck his insights to anyone before he clicks the panel for the seed.

While I generally disagree (out of habit, or out of my own self professed idiocy) with the content on your site, it has become habit forming – like the crack which is also bad for my intellect – and I mindless drift off to read it.

That said, you have an obligation to your loyal readers to continue to feed them the rich content they deserve. You cannot expect your followers to wait on your e-doorstep, hollowed by a lack of personal creativity, forced to seek out others to fill this void in their day, to continue to loyally read your tidbits, unless you actually give them something to read. Your little personal note that it is summer is of no value to those of us who don't work outside or play outside all the time – or to those of us who use their personal mobile devices to keep up with the things that they know and love. Unless this trend is immediately reversed, yours will fall out of this moderately selective category along with DEVO, Hillwatch, and Mr. Boisclair's Re-election site.

With mindless spite and vile, I wish you a good day.

Mr. Hugged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put pants on today. It was warm. Then I thought of your blog, but it wasn't updated.

Perhaps the thought of warm pants will spur you to share your thoughts in the blogosphere?