Monday, January 29, 2007

Cicero Still has Pants but the Emperor Has No Clothes...

Andrea Bruce, who readers may remember as the artist who made my banner, started an interesting thread about postmodernist philosophy and its misuse of scientific terminology on her livejournal. I got involved. Others got involved. And I think it makes for interesting, if meandering, reading. Main thread involving me is a little lower down the page and involves KRK (Andrea's LJ name), Anonymous/Sarah, and me. Check the thread out here.

Postmodernist devotees can tell me why I'm full of logocentric hypermasculine metavistic signifiers qua signifiers vis-a-vis significance nee juristic patriarchalist crappydoodoo below in my comments.

3 comments:

Mercerch said...

She did a good banner!

Andrea Bruce said...

Thanks :)

He is egging me for a series of icons for his personal use at Cicero In Pants. I offered to put them on rush order if he does my calculus and physics midterms next week. He said it could wait for the summer. :)

Cicero In Pants said...

Oh, I'd do your calculus and physics midterms... you just wouldn't like the grades you'd get... ;-).