Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Fun Boys and Girls!

My brother Nathan and my friend Atlas Hugged submitted some fun art to Rick Mercer's photoshop contest. Here's the original:







Unfortunately the Mercer Report didn't post their genius work. I see this as a grave error on its part and do hereby do my small part to remedy that error by providing these fine gentlemen with such meager gallery space as this humble blog may. The windmills were done by Atlas. The rest are by Nathan.

Incidentally, if you aren't reading Atlas's blog you are missing out on one of the most astute commentators on politics and policy in the blogosphere. Bookmark him. And if you haven't heard Nathan's music I strongly recommend you check it out as well. Not because he's my brother. Because it is very very good.

Plugs out of the way then (and I really really mean them) here's the photoshops!








Have a great weekend, everybody.

No comments: