Thursday, March 8, 2007

Quebec ElectioMffffph Mfffffph!!

Which is my way of saying that I would looooooooove to rant, rave muse and comment about the fascinating Quebec election, sovereignty, partition and Jean Charest's interesting remarks however in my job I work closely with the other provinces and am most reticent to expound on such issues at present. Get me drunk at the pub some time. Don't try to guess at my opinions either. Heck even I am not sure exactly what they are yet, so you certainly don't.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of drinking in a pub, we need to drink in a pub. After I get back from Vancouver. I went to the Imperial pub for the first time tonight (well, the Library in particular) and I've never felt more at home. It's like a dirty Nova Scotian bar! Carpet and all.

Cicero In Pants said...

Its a date. :)