Thursday, December 14, 2006

Trees die to print this stuff?

Dear Parliament Hill Press Corps, do you think it might be worth considering that it is pettiness like this that got you sent to the dog house in the first place?

Extra! Extra! Read all about it: the Prime Minister of Canada has a staff! That staff is made up of humans! Busy humans make errors!

Whew, that Harper must be some incompetent. How could anyone EVER vote for him after a scandal like this?

I shall endeavor not to be shrill all the time, dear readers. people deserve kudos as much as they do brickbats. But whenever I read about Harper and the Press Corps I feel like the dad on a road trip. "Don't make me pull this car over, you two! Do I have to go back there?"

3 comments:

jillian said...

So much for "news". What about Senate reform?

Anonymous said...

S'word says:
Perhaps the Ottawa press corp did it deliberately! Thus satisfying their need to be the news rather then report it. The Fifth Estate is now the Third Estate! Standing in line behind the Ins and the Outs on the hill.

Cicero In Pants said...

I wish someone would give ME an estate... :S